Immigration to Ukraine

We send you invitation to Ukraine for business or tourism, personal, for study, family reunion, religion, volunteer.

help to apply for a visa of type "C" and "D" to Ukraine. Depending on the grounds you have.

Professional consultants will meet you at the airport and ensure the passage of the border.

Preparation and submission of documents for a temporary or permanent residence permit to Migration Service.

We select housing and draw up a contract for the use of them. Registration in real estate.

Law firm Shavrov and Partners uses cookies to optimise and improve the website, as well as enable the availability of certain functions. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our Use of cookies, Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.